St. Petersburg State University invites participants to the the XLVIIth International Philology Conference, 19-28 March 2018..
The working languages of the conference are Russian and English.
The conference is open to faculty and graduate students of academic and educational institutions. All participants must attend in person. Each individual may submit no more than one paper (two may be submitted if the presenter is listed elsewhere as co-author).
Applications and summaries must be submitted before 25 January 2018 by registering at the following address: http://conference-spbu.ru/conference/38/. Please note that applications sent via email and those sent after the registration deadline shall not be considered. A full list of conference sections may be found via the "Structure" link on the website.
The programme committee will notify participants of their acceptance by 16 February 2018.
A selection of papers will be published as proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
Please note that all travel and accommodation expenses shall be borne by the participants.
Those who, for some reason, are unable to attend should notify conference organisers as soon as possible so that the programme may be adjusted accordingly. A certificate of participation is issued only if a paper included in the programme has been presented.
The conference will be held at the following address: St. Petersburg State University, University emb. 11, St. Petersburg, Russia
To obtain additional information, please call +7 (911) 254-22-58 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An application must include the following as entered through the website, each element in the appropriate field:
1. title (no quotes or all caps),
2. from 5 to 7 keywords, separated by a period and a quote,
3. a summary of between 900 and 1800 characters (including spaces). After successful completion, a confirmation email is sent automatically to notify the presenter that his or her application has been received for consideration.
1. A paper must be addressed to a relevant and clearly stated research problem,
2. The summary must present a complete reflection of the contents of the paper.